Tuesday 31 May 2016

Short notice

Just a short note, that I've opted out from Facebook.
I was just too lazy to learn how to promote my page, and recently found that
the number of Likes can be faked!
As I rarely look at my personal account, there seemed no point keeping the account.
Anyhow, for those of you who had followed my facebook page,
 I thank you very much from bottom of my heart!
 I'll still keep updating this blog with my new items, 
so please come and visit me here sometime!

Thanks!

4 comments:

inky_kitty said...

I enjoy reading your posts about your latest creations, even though I don't always comment :)

Chiharu said...

Thank you for your comment! ; )
I think keeping this blog updated is good enough for me as I just couldn't get used to keeping the facebook account updated.

inky_kitty said...

I totally understand :)

I think maintaining a business Facebook page is really hard work! I don't personally have one, but I follow many many pages out of interest. There also isn't a great return on your time unless you pay for the 'sponsored' posts so that your posts don't get buried in everyone's news feeds...

Chiharu said...

Yes, they try to get me into paying a lot to advertise my page, but I don't know how good they are..
Also I just heard too much bad things about Facebook that I started getting paranoid.
I feel so much lighter now that I don't need to worry about it anymore! ; ) I think I'm just getting too old...ha ha