Wednesday 21 October 2015

remaking tool trays as I work

While I was making bags, I came across few minus points with my freshly made tool organizing trays.
Before I go on to making my next bag, I have remade them to solve all the minus points.

With this tool tray, I have added dividers between different type of tools.
This should make it much easier to work with.

Also I have remade this small hand sewing tool tray too.
I purposely made the cutting scissor to sit on the tray like this
so it will be easier to pick it up rather than hiding down in the tray.

Also I have added this bin into my bottm drawer.
I can push it back inside when I'm not working.

Now I can start making my next bag!

**

This morning

I trimmed my lemon tree and

the vine.
I'm not much of a gardener, but I do try to keep my back yard tidy.

No comments: