Friday 16 October 2015

No time for craft

My craft job hasn't been going smoothly as I hoped
as I've been busy doing other jobs such as cleaning, washing, gardening, shopping, and cooking.
But I can't complain as it's my main job at home.

This morning, I've made this tasty pork "kaku ni" to make Chinese sticky rice meal.
It takes about 2.5 hours to make this pork, and then another hour to cook the rice.
Hope it goes well as it is my first time making this meal.

In the mean time, I baked blueberry and apple cinnamon muffins for us humans,

and these vegetable cookies for my doggy,

and this chicken liver cookie for my doggy,

and this egg shell calcium supplement for my doggy,

and this brown rice cream for my doggy!
I've been working like a chef today!
It is time consuming to cook for my dog, but it is so rewarding when you see how healthy and happy she is.

No comments: