Saturday 7 June 2014

Tough little leather & fabric bag

This is the requested purse like bag I have just finished making.
It looks like only the flap is leather, but

its whole body is leather!

I have added white stitches on the flap.

It has this cute floral print inside.

It has a zipper pocket divider in the middle,
has 8 card pockets, one wide pocket for notes,
2 point card pockets, and one pen holder.

Very simple but tough little bag.


**

I have been a good girl and did some weeding yesterday.
My right arm hurts like hell today..but
here is the outcome!

I
So much cleaner!
I'm planning to make it weed free by putting weed mat and pebbles here.

This is another space that needs weeding, so
this time I weeded the area, put weed mat I bought,
and 4 bags of pebble on top.

And it looks so much tidier!

I still need 2 more bags to fill the rest though...

No comments: