Sunday 19 February 2012

New style purse bag

This is my new version of my purse bag! ; )
I've used this beautiful tanned leather to match my original design of green drop.

Same leather is used for the attachment on sides.

This is the back side of the bag, and it has a whole length zipper pocket.

Hand stitched green drop and my name tag.

I've used pretty feed sack type prints inside for a contrast.
You can store your mobile, keys, travel ticket, etc in this front pockets.

There's a zipper pocket sewn in the middle to make 2 separate compartments.
On back side of this zipper pocket is a pocket to store your notes.
You can store your coins inside the zipper pocket.
There are total of 8 card holders.

This is the pockets to store your point cards in a bundle.

You can attach this strap to use it as a shoulder bag.




No comments: