Sunday 22 May 2011

2 handy shoulder bags

Gee, it's been a long time since I last updated this blog.
I try to update it when I update my Japanese blog, but I had been too lazy.
I will try to update this blog as frequently as possible from now on!

Now, here are my new bags I finished making today.
I named this type as Nalin L size. (No reason behind this name)
I have patchworked these lovely Liberty fabrics at the centre.
The base fabric is the twill linen in Navy blue colour.

There is a zipper pocket at the back.

You can adjust the length of the strap to make it short if you like.

There are total of 24 card pockets, and 2 compartments are divided by this centre zipper pouch.

These two front pockets are quite roomy, and very useful!

This is the second one with a different colour.
The base fabric is the beige linen cotton fabric, and I have combined the Liberty and linens with a hand stitch sashiko.



These two are on auction Japan from today.

No comments: