Monday 14 March 2011

Japanese earthquake

The news of Japanese earthquake was just beyond belief.
I am still recovering from the shock.
I have watched NHK news and internet updates every day,
and read blogs of those people living in western side of Japan
that are not affected by the earthquake.
They were all shocked by the news, and felt terribly sorry for the people
who were in the middle of this disaster.
However, they have realised that there is no use of anyone feeling just sorry
and be depressed over the disaster.
The most sensible thing to do is to live normally as you can,
and be a light for people who are in the midst of this disaster.
One person had said, "don't be afraid to make someone smile because of this disaster".
A person who had survived the disaster had actually said that she enjoy seeing
beautiful handmade clothes and bags on the net.
I was a bit hesitant of continuing making bags, but after I read this story,
I have made up my mind to continue with my creation, with a hope that someone
can feel happy just seeing it.

No comments: