Sunday 5 December 2010

My home and online shop

Since the Ulala exhibition, I have started to display my bags in the Entrance hall of my home.
It has always been our idea since we bought this house, as this area was unusually big.
Beside from my bags are my mum's bags, hand woven scarves from VectisOri,
and accessories and cards from my friends.
You can also view and buy my items on my on-line shop.

This beautiful accessory set is from Angel Beads (Ulala)

This hand embroidered pin is from Naoko  (Ulala).

And this felt pin accessory is from Mocca.

This is my recent "rakugaki" work.
I have used the Liberty and colourful linen and cottons.

I have hand embroidered "rakugaki" in Japanese at the back.

The centre opens with a zipper, and each side is a roomy pockets.

This is the second "rakugaki" work, with a beautiful floral print from Liberty.




Local person has already shown interest in these bags, and will be displayed in the home shop.
If you live in Western Australia, and are interested to see my bags or any other items in display,
please e-mail me and I will reply to you to arrange time of your visit.

No comments: