Friday 19 June 2009

my sold bags in 2 weeks of June

It is raining hard outside, and a strong wind is making it worse.
I don't mind rain, but I just don't like strong wind as our old house makes alarming noise sometime.

I had been busy making granny boston bags last few weeks.
There are 5 bags in total and they were all sold with a good price.
Among the 5, I have sold simple ones without cross stitches on my HP for 5800 Japanese yen.
(about US$60.00, AU$75.00)
Those with cross stitches were sold via Japanese auction, and they all were sold with higher price.




I wanted to put my items in Etsy shop but since I wasn't sure how much I should price it, I didn't start making bags for Etsy until now.
With the bags been sold out with the price I put on my HP, I now have a good idea about the price I should put, and so am going to work on some bags that I can put on Etsy shop.
I am still working on requested bags, but will try to find time to make at least one bag a week for Etsy shop.

No comments: