Thursday 5 February 2009

a requested bag design

I have received a request for a bag from the lady in Melbourne! Thank you!!
I was so pleased to hear that she loved my bags and so have decided to try and make one for her.

Here are the design I have come up with from the points she has given me of what she like to have.


The one she liked has a handle joined with the front pocket, but since she likes to carry a laptop sometimes, I have decided to sew the handle directly onto the base of the bag.
I also chose the different colour for the front pocket, and have put the asian type of print fabric all over. (I can change it if she doesn't like it)



This is the inside of the bag part 1.
The fabric used inside should be light enough to see what is inside the bag.



The inside of the bag part 2 has a 2 pockets, and an elastic band to put the laptop in place.
The elastic band is adjustable with velcroe.

No comments: