Friday 30 January 2009

a small "granny boston" bag


This is the latest item I have made.
Size: Widest width 26cm, H 16.5cm, D 8~5cm, Height up to the zipper 12cm.


This shape is called as "Granny bag" in Japan (don't ask me why), but it normally does not have a zipper. The area where it's been closed off by a zipper is called "boston" in Japan (again, don't ask me why), and so I have called it a "Granny boston bag".


I have attached a tab with magnetic hock on top of the bag.

When you open the bag, both sides of the "boston" area between the front fabric has become like a pocket.

Inside the "boston" bag, there are 4 pockets in total.
The zipper comes down 2.5cm on both sides so it's very easy to see what's inside when you open the zipper.
The bag is in auction Japan as a set with my original fabric sanitary napkins today.

No comments: