Sunday 18 January 2009

Library bag with lots of pockets


I have made this Library for the request from one of my Japanese customer.
Her child liked one of the bag I made last year, and she liked to have the similer one but to use as a Library bag.
I have patchworked the feedsacks for the front pocket with one of my paintings of a girl name Dotty.


Inside the front pocket is a small pocket for pen and memo, or mobile phone.
It is fastened by the magnetic hock.


There is a 16cm zipper pocket at the other end of the bag to keep your keys, etc.


I have used this pop cute apple print inside, and put two large pockets on one side,


and a 20cm zipper pocket on the other side with a small carf pockets.
You can store your library card or your bus tickets, etc here.

The bag is on Auction from today.

No comments: