Sunday 25 January 2009

Japanese print tear drop


I have made 6 tear drops this week, and I have put them on my webpage.
Recently my friend had found me an American site which sells many handmade items internationally, and is called "Etsy"http://www.etsy.com/
There are Western Australian textile designer registered in that site, and other Australian hand crafters. I was amazed how many hand crafters there were, and the quality is very good as well!
Type of items are very different from that of Japanese ones, but I actully like what I see.
I don't know how my items will be taken, but I think I will dare to give it a try!

I'm now working on the small bag, and was about to do the last stitch up when I received an order for 3 tear drops already! (Yeppy!!)
I also have to work on my sewing box page, so I may not be able to put my items into Etsy for a while.
Lots to do, but my hands are not working hard enough!
It must be because of this school holiday with my hubby around all day. ; )

No comments: