Saturday 6 December 2008

Alice theme sewing box


This is the new sewing box I have on auction now.
I have cross stitched A on the lid, and stamped the Alice theme.

I have stamped the rabit and its clock on the top tray.
I have cross stitched on the removable items on the lid.
They have velcroe at the back so they can be removed from the lid.


This is the bottom of the box when you remove the top lid.
You can store your cutting scissors and roller cutter.

This is the recent bag I have sold on auction.
All the fabrics used on the patchwork is antique feedsack from America, and I have cross stitched a colourful bird at the centre on antique hungarian linen.

This is the backside of the bag, and all the patchwork is 5cm x 5cm.




This is the side pocket. You can store your ipod or mobile phone.


This is the inside of the bag.
The main area is fastened by the zipper, and there are pockets on both side of it.
It is fastened by the magnetic hock.

No comments: