Thursday 27 November 2008

unique messenger bag


I have done sashiko stitch on this European linen cloth.
The pattern is Kagome, and I have used the black DMC no.5 thread.
The bird figure at the centre is hand painted by me, and it suppose to be a dove. ; )


The model of this dove is the one that always comes around to my backyard.
I stitched the retro black button for the eye.
It actually looks surprised now, and it's expression is so much like the one I usually see when my dog gives them a fright.
The wording stamp I stamped next to the dove is of Rome writing, so I don't know what it says. It just look nice!

This is the back side of the bag, and I have put the tweed pocket at the centre.
It has a retro black button on it as well as an ornament.

This is the inside, and it can be closed by using the magnet button at the top.
It has a whole size zipper pocket on one side, and a small pockets on the other to store your mobile, pen and others.


The strap can be worn short or long.

No comments: