Friday 14 November 2008

new sewing box for patchwork lovers

I was making three sewing boxes, two for the request, and one for an auction.
One I have sold already and didn't take the final picture, so I can't show it to you, but this one is the second one of the request.
The lady who has requested it didn't want it to be on auction, so I have done a special deal with her this time, as she has been a good bidder for these few months.
This is the inside of the sewing box. This dot fabric is really cute, and it matches well with the floral fabric.

This is the third sewing box which I plan to put into auction today, and it has a different feature from the sewing box I usually make.


The tray is divided into two, which is fixed this time rather than having two free standing boxes.


This tray can be removed and there is a space at the bottom where you can store your cutting scissors, and fabrics for patchwork etc.
You can also fit in the rotary cutter as well.

No comments: