Saturday 14 June 2008

stitches, and stitches


I have been working on this cross stitch for 2 weeks now.
I haven't done much as I was busy doing the other things.
But now, I like to work hard on this stitch and move on.


While I was working on the above cross stitch,
I was also playing around with line stitches.
I wanted to try draw a character with embroidery,
and this is my first one.

Since I had few Retro chic feed sacks, I have
combined it with them and ..


Came up with this.
I will use a red fabric as a base and make a medium size bag with it.
I actually like the stamped phrase.
I don't know what it says because it's in French,
but apparently, it's a love letter.


At first I was going to use this patchwork of feed sacks,
but she didn't really match with this colour pattern,
so I have stitched another girl to match with this pattern.


I hope she match well with it.
It will be a same medium bag, but I still haven't decided on the base colour.

No comments: