Tuesday 8 April 2008





This is a small pouch which you can attach to your bag
to hold your mobile phone, ipod, or digital camera.
It's 12cm long and 9cm wide.

I have used the antique Hungarian linen and embroidered
E from Sajou alphabet charts.
The fabric used for the lid is Liberty.














This is the other pouch with the same fabric, but with
a different embroidery pattern.
This is the bird and the border.

















This is the portable spectacle stand.
I have cross stitched the rose lace pattern on to the European
linen.
The stand is in a shape of tear drop, and the shape is just perfect
to stand the spectacle.
The inside is covered with quilting cotton sheet to protect the lenses.
You lift the flap up when you want to go out with it
This is made using the Cartonnage technique, but this shape is originally designed by me.




I have made this in a Japanese fabric as a gift for my husband's grandmother.
Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it, but am thinking of making some in another Japanese fabric, just to see how much attention I get in the auction.

No comments: